Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And so it begins.

Earlier in the week I had the first chance to fight in a full contact sparring session. Dave caught me with a powerful left hook into the ribs that I'm still feeling 3 days later. Last night however the fear disappeared a little and I fought twice. Attached is the first of the fights. As you can see I could breathe for the first minute or so but then luckily (sorry Gavin) Gavin had to stop with a bloody nose.....another 30 seconds and I'd have cut myself to ensure I could rest!!! Unfortunately there was no rest and Zack put Eamon straight into the ring and I had to carry on....I'll upload that fight too. Both will need to buffer for you and make sure the music is loud as you watch!!!

By the way I also have a great video of the girls fighting but as they look SO much better than me at this lark you'll never see it!

No comments: